Not for Profit
Mullen Scorpio & Cerilli has developed a specialty of service for the nonprofit community. Our many nonprofit clients operate a wide range of human and social service programs. We are committed to providing our clients with all of the accounting and financial services that they need to operate in this highly regulated area.
Mullen Scorpio & Cerilli has the experience to audit specific program contracts and budgets and understands the many financial restrictions and regulations that nonprofit organizations must follow.
We are familiar with the contracting regulations of several states, including Rhode Island and Massachusetts, and we assist our clients with the compliance to these regulations.
Our Not-for-Profit services include:
• Audits of annual financial statements
• Compliance auditing and reporting under Governmental Auditing Standards (Yellow Book Standards)
• Compliance auditing and reporting under OMB Circular A-133
• Cost reporting for Federal and State contracting
• Form 990 reporting
• Board of Director meeting attandance and management recommendations